William W. Cohen's Papers: Collaborative Filtering
- Rose Catherine and William W. Cohen (2016): Personalized Recommendations using Knowledge Graphs: A Probabilistic Logic Programming Approach in RecSys 2016.
- Chumki Basu, Haym Hirsh, William W. Cohen & Craig Neville-Manning (2001): Technical Paper Recommendation: A Study in Combining Multiple Information Sources in J. Artif. Intell. Res. (JAIR) 14: 231-252 (2001).
- William W. Cohen and Wei Fan (2000): Web-Collaborative Filtering: Recommending Music by Crawling The Web in Computer Networks 33(1-6): 685-698 (2000).
- William W. Cohen and Wei Fan (2000): Web-Collaborative Filtering: Recommending Music by Crawling The Web in WWW 2000.
- Chumki Basu, Haym Hirsh, William W. Cohen (1998): Recommendation as Classification: Using Social and Content-Based Information in Recommendation. in AAAI/IAAI 1998: 714-720.
[Selected papers| By topic: Deep Learning| Info Extraction/Reading| Topic Modeling| Learning in Graphs| Matching/Data Integration| Text Categorization| Rule Learning| Explanation-Based Learning| Formal Results| Inductive Logic Programming| Collaborative Filtering| Applications| Intelligent Tutoring| GNAT System| By year: All papers]