William W. Cohen's Papers: GNAT System
- Lidong Bing, William W. Cohen, Bhuwan Dhingra, and Richard C. Wang (2017): Using Graphs of Classifiers to Impose Constraints on Semi-supervised Relation Extraction in IJCAI 2017.
- Lidong Bing, Bhuwan Dhingra, Kathryn Mazaitis, Jong Hyuk Park, William W. Cohen (2017): Bootstrapping Distantly Supervised IE using Joint Learning and Small Well-structured Corpora in AAAI 2017.
- Lidong Bing, William W. Cohen, Bhuwan Dhingra, and Richard C. Wang (2016): Using Graphs of Classifiers to Impose Constraints on Semi-supervised Relation Extraction in WAKBC-2016.
- William Yang Wang and William W. Cohen (2016): Learning First-Order Logic Embeddings via Matrix Factorization in IJCAI-2016.
- Zhilin Yang, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, William Cohen (2016): Revisiting Semi-Supervised Learning with Graph Embeddings in ICML-2016.
- Lidong Bing, Mingyang Ling, Richard C. Wang, William W. Cohen (2016): Distant IE by Bootstrapping Using Lists and Document Structure in AAAI-2016.
- Lidong Bing, Sneha Chaudhari, Richard C. Wang, and William W. Cohen (2015): Improving Distant Supervision for Information Extraction Using Label Propagation Through Lists in EMNLP-2015.
[Selected papers| By topic: GNAT System| Applications| Collaborative Filtering| Intelligent Tutoring| Explanation-Based Learning| Formal Results| Learning in Graphs| Inductive Logic Programming| Neural Knowledge Representation| Topic Modeling| Matching/Data Integration| Deep Learning| Rule Learning| Text Categorization| Info Extraction/Reading| By year: All papers]