Bibliographic Details of Some Publications
This is mostly of historical interest, since it's generally easy
to find bibliographic citations of papers nowadays. Some of the
papers below are linked to
entry for a publication. A small number of papers don't have
entries in DBLP and/or I thought might be hard to look up, so
here's information on those citations.
Publications marked "in preparation" are drafts, or under review.
Comments are welcome, but bugs are possible, so caveat downloador.
- BioASQ-2018 is The 6th BioASQ Workshop, held as part of the EMNLP 2018 conference.
- CACM is Communications of the ACM
- ICLR-2017 is the 5th International Conference on Learning Representations
- ACL-2016 is the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
- EMNLP-2015 is the 2015
Conference on Empirical Methods for Natural Language
- ACL-2015 is the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
- IJCAI-2015 is the Twenty-Fourth International Joint Conference on AI.
- AAAI-2015 is the Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference.
- AKBC-2014 is the 4th Workshop on Automated Knowledge Base Construction
- IJAIE is the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- AKBC-2013 is the The 3rd Workshop on Automated Knowledge Extraction at CIKM 2013.
- APSA-2013 is the 2013
Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association.
- APSA-2012 is the 2012
Annual Meeting of the American Political Science
- MLG-2012 is The ICML 2012 Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs
is The Joint
Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Contruction and
Web-Scale Knowledge Extraction, a workshop at NAACL
- BioNLP-2012 is
Eleventh Workshop on Biomedical Natural Language Processing,
a workshop at NAACL 2012.
- TextGraphs-2012 is
Graph-based Methods for Natural Language Processing,
a workshop at ACL-2012.
- BEA-2012 is
The 7th Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications,
at NAACL 2012.
- ICWSM-2012 is
the the Sixth
International AAAI Conference on Web Logs and Social Media.
- WSDM-2012 is the the Fifth
ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining.
- EMNLP-2011 is the Conference on
Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing.
- UNSUP-2011 is the First
Workshop on Unsupervised Learning in NLP, held at EMNLP-2011.
- MLG-2011 is the Ninth Workshop on
Mining and Learning with Graphs (MLG 2011).
- LSM-2011 is the 1st ACL/HLT Workshop on Language
in Social Media (LSM) 2011.
- TREC-2011 is The Text REtrieval
- CEAS-2009 is the Conference on Email and Anti-Spam 2009.
- CogSci-2009 is
the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society.
- Biolink-2009 is the Annual Meeting of The ISMB BioLINK Special Interest Group :
Text Mining, Image Analysis and the future of Scientific Publishing, held in association with ISMB in Stockholm, Sweden.
- SNAS-2009 is the Workshop on Social Networks, Applications, and Systems.
- WebKDD-2007 is The
Workshop on Web Mining and Social Network Analysis, aka the
Joint 9th WebKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop.
- The CMU
School of Computer Science Tech Reports are all available
on-line as part of NCSTRL
- BioNLP'06 is
BioNLP'06: Linking Natural Language Processing and Biology,
another HLT/NAACL workshop.
- CSNA-2005 is Joint
Annual Meeting of the Interface and the Classification
Society of North America, 2005
- ILP-2005 is the 15th
International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming
- IIWeb-2004 is the Workshop on Information
Integration on the Web, held in conjunction with VLDB-2004
- PSDM-2004 is the Workshop on
Privacy and Security Aspects of Data Mining, held in
conjunction with the Fourth IEEE International Conference on
Data Mining (ICDM 2004)
- KSCE-2004 is the IASTED
International Conference on Knowledge Sharing and Collaborative
[Selected papers| By topic: Matching/Data Integration| Text Categorization| Rule Learning| Explanation-Based Learning| Formal Results| Inductive Logic Programming| Information Extraction| Collaborative Filtering| Applications| By year: All papers]